Best 20 WordPress Newsletter Plugins to Grow Your Email List
Are you looking for the best newsletter plugin for your WordPress site? There are hundreds of plugins available that can help you grow your email list. But if you are not able to choose the best from those hundreds of WordPress membership plugins, you have come to the right place. In this article, we have come up with a list of the best 20 WordPress newsletter plugins that are highly recommended by email marketing experts. After reading this article, you will be able to choose the best newsletter plugin for your WordPress site.
Email Newsletter Marketing
Every business has a primary goal, and that is acquiring new customers. But the real challenge is how to achieve this goal. Thanks to Email Newsletter Marketing, one of the most successful and highly recommended marketing techniques to grow your email list. Building an email list is very crucial for any business. It helps you establish a strong relationship with your audience and increases the chance of turning them into your potential customers. The primary objective of the email newsletter marketing technique is to help you grow your email list so that you can communicate with your customers very effectively and deliver them the right information at the right time.
The email newsletter marketing technique, if followed correctly, can benefit your business in many ways. Refer to this article to know more about the benefits of email newsletters.
WordPress Newsletter Plugins
If your business website is on WordPress, it becomes easy to add additional functionalities to your site without requiring any coding knowledge. The WordPress plugin directory has plugins for almost every purpose. If you are looking for the easiest way to create an email newsletter for your business site, WordPress newsletter plugins are the best way to do that. By installing a newsletter plugin on your WordPress site, you let your audience sign up for your newsletters. In this way, you can collect the email addresses of your audience and turn them into your potential customers.
Just like any other WordPress plugins, newsletter plugins are also easy-to-use and highly efficient when it comes to serving the purpose. Since there are many WordPress newsletter plugins available in the plugin directory, you may not be able to choose the best newsletter plugin. Even you cannot try all of them to find out which the best plugin is. That is why we have come up with the list of the best 20 WordPress newsletter plugins that will help you choose the best plugin for your email newsletter marketing.
#1 – Mailchimp Plugin
With over 2 million active installations, Mailchimp provided by ibericode holds the #1 position on our list of the best WordPress newsletter plugins. It is one of the most popular newsletter plugins among email marketers all around the world. The Mailchimp plugin, also known as MC4WP, allows users to build engaging newsletters, manage email subscription lists, send emails to their customers or subscribers, and much more.
Key features of the Mailchimp plugin –
- Create stunning and user-friendly sign-up forms in a few seconds
- Smart integration with other WordPress plugins to make the signing up process smooth
- Sign-up forms can be placed anywhere on the website
- Easy-to-use plugin so even a new WordPress user can create email newsletters
- Analyze how your email newsletters are performing
- Pro version is available with additional features
#2 – OptinMonster Plugin
The WordPress plugin that holds the 2nd position on our list is OptinMonster. With over 1 million active installations, it is one of the most popular WordPress newsletter plugins highly recommended by email marketing experts. With the OptinMonster plugin, you can create beautiful popups for marketing and email newsletters to generate leads and increase conversions. It is the perfect solution to convert your website visitors into subscribers and customers.
Key features of the OptinMonster plugin –
- The drag & drop builder of this plugin makes it an easy-to-use solution
- Instant creation of stunning popups for email newsletters, subscription forms, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Ability to display personalized messages to the right user at the right time
- A/B testing helps you find out which popups are working best for your website
- Email marketing and CRM integrations with additional marketing integrations
- The complete list of features of the OptinMonster plugin can be found here
#3 – Newsletter Plugin
With over 400,000 active installations and 3M+ downloads so far, the Newsletter plugin is one of the most advanced WordPress newsletter plugins. It is a free solution for all your email marketing needs. The newsletter plugin helps you manage almost everything, such as email automation, user subscriptions, follow-up notifications, list building, etc. It is available with the pro version that has a wide range of premium features.
Key features of the Newsletter plugin –
- Drag & drop builder to make your email marketing campaigns easier than ever
- No limitation, i.e. unlimited number of newsletters to an unlimited number of recipients
- Ability to track and monitor your email newsletters’ performance with advanced statistics data
- Seamless integration with WordPress user registration
- Highly secured from spam subscriptions through domain or IP blacklist, Captcha, and Akismet
- Highly compatible with every WordPress SMTP plugin
#4 – MailPoet Plugin
The next WordPress newsletter plugin on our list is MailPoet. It is one of the best WordPress newsletter plugins to grow your email list. Currently, over 300,000 WordPress sites are using this plugin to keep in touch with their subscribers and customers. With the MailPoet plugin, you let your visitors sign up for the email newsletters. Within a few seconds, you can add beautiful newsletter subscription forms to your WordPress site.
Key features of the MailPoet plugin –
- Ability to create email newsletters from scratch or by using pre-built responsive templates
- Easy-to-use newsletter plugin so that even a new WordPress user can create stunning email newsletters
- 100% guarantee that your emails will reach the inbox of your subscribers/customers, not the spam folder
- MailPoet Plugin is free with all premium features if you have up to 1000 subscribers
- Ability to switch from any other email solution to MailPoet by simply importing the subscribers via a CSV file
#5 – Sendinblue Plugin
If you are looking for an all-in-one email marketing solution, you must consider using the Sendinblue plugin. It is the smartest and most intuitive solution to turn your audience into your subscribers or customer and keep them engaged with your brand by sending them email newsletters. Over 170,000 WordPress users are currently using Sendinblue, making it one of the most popular WordPress newsletter plugins.
Key features of the Sendinblue plugin –
- Create stunning subscription forms and add them to your posts, pages, or sidebars
- Create beautiful email newsletters for your marketing campaigns (either create by yourself using the drag & drop builder or choose from the template library)
- Manage your contact list, i.e. subscribers’ email IDs, with ease
- Smart SMTP support to ensure that emails will be delivered to users’ inbox
- Ability to monitor the performance of your email newsletters through real-time reporting
#6 – Jackmail Newsletter Plugin
Jackmail is among the most popular and highly efficient WordPress newsletter plugins, with over 120,000 downloads so far. It allows you to create beautiful email newsletters and send them to your subscribers/customers without leaving your WordPress dashboard. Although it is a premium WordPress plugin, you can use its Free 30-Day Trial in which you can create and send up to 500 email newsletters.
Key features of the Jackmail Newsletter plugin –
- Best drag & drop email builder for creating professional-looking email newsletters for your customers
- You get highly customizable and fully responsive email newsletter templates for free
- Smart integration with WooCommerce lets you connect your eCommerce store to Jackmail and synchronize all the data of your customers
- Ability to schedule your email marketing campaigns to boost the conversion rate
- No SMTP is required to send email newsletters because Jackmail has its SMTP
#7 – Email Subscribers & Newsletters Plugin
The Email Subscribers & Newsletters plugin from Icegram is a simple yet effective email marketing solution for WordPress users. By using this plugin, you can generate leads, send automated notification emails about the new blog posts or product launches, create and send broadcast emails, and manage all of them from one place. With over 100,000 active installations, it is one of the best and most popular WordPress newsletter plugins.
Key features of the Email Subscribers & Newsletters plugin –
- An easy and instant way to create email newsletters
- Create neat & clean subscription forms to generate more leads on your website
- Ability to manage your subscribers while keeping the fake or invalid emails aways from the list
- No limitation for anything – store unlimited contacts, send unlimited broadcasts, create unlimited post notifications, create unlimited lists & forms, etc.
- Upgrade to the pro version to unlock all the premium features of this plugin
#8 – AcyMailing Newsletter Plugin
With over 50,000 active installations, AcyMailing is among the most popular WordPress newsletter plugins for successful marketing campaigns. It is a fully automated solution that helps you build stunning email newsletters easily and instantly. You can keep your audience engaged around your brand or website by sending them the right content at the right time via email newsletters. As a result, you will build an incredible community and take your online business to the next level.
Key features of the AcyMailing plugin –
- Drag & drop builder that allows you to create stunning email newsletter template with ease
- No limit to sending email newsletters to your customers
- Smartly designed to avoid your email newsletters being considered as SPAM
- Ability to personalize your email communication by inserting the recipient information
- Track your email newsletters stats and get actionable insights to improve your marketing strategy
- Smart integration with other WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, etc.
#9 – BlossomThemes Email Newsletter
BlossonTheme Email Newsletter allows you to build beautiful email newsletter forms which you can add anywhere on your WordPress site. You can display those newsletter forms as a popup, widget, or shortcode. Although the plugin can be installed on any WordPress theme, it works best with any WordPress theme (free or premium) provided by BlossomThemes. With over 40,000 active installations, it is one of the most popular free WordPress newsletter plugins.
Key features of the BlossomThemes Email Newsletter plugin –
- You can create an unlimited email newsletter and subscription forms
- Fully customizable popup newsletter subscription forms are available
- Ability to add background images and edit the background color and font color
- Single-list or multi-list targeting in the individual email newsletter
- Extensive support for popular email marketing services like MailChimp, Sendinblue, MailerLite, etc.
Refer to this article for more information – How to Use BlossomThemes Email Newsletter Plugin
#10 – MailOptin Plugin
MailOptin is another popular WordPress plugin that helps you create not only email newsletters but also WordPress popups, user registration forms, and much more. It makes lead generation and email automation very easy and convenient. With over 30,000 active installations, it is one of the best WordPress newsletters plugins that will help you convert your website visitors into subscribers.
Key features of the MailOptin plugin –
- Ability to create email newsletters, popups, subscribe forms, user registration forms, etc. without requiring any coding knowledge
- A wide range of stunning and highly responsive ready-to-use email templates
- Automatically notify subscribers and customers whenever new content published on the website
- Advanced spam protection to restrict spammers from signing up to your WordPress site
- Smart integration with all email marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp, HubSpot, AWeber, Sendinblue, etc.
#11 – Subscribe2 Plugin
Subscribe2 provided by weMail is one of the smartest email marketing solutions for WordPress users. It allows you to create awesome email newsletters to grow your subscriber lists. By sending email newsletters to your customers, you can keep them engaged with your brand and also promote your products. With over 30,000 active installations, Subscribe2 is among the most popular WordPress newsletter plugins in the market.
Key features of the Subscribe2 plugin –
- Best email solution for online marketers, bloggers, eCommerce store owners, and agencies
- Wide range of ready-to-use email newsletter templates
- Besides newsletters, you can also create beautiful opt-in forms to collect high-quality leads
- Emails like thank you emails, new subscriber welcome emails, promotional emails, etc. are fully automated
- Integration with various WordPress plugins, and support for different email gateways
#12 – Mailster Plugin
If you are looking for a dedicated WordPress plugin for your email marketing needs, Mailster is the perfect solution for you. It only helps you create email newsletters but also allows you to send and manage them within WordPress. Over 25,000 WordPress sites are currently using Mailster, making it one of the most popular WordPress newsletter plugins.
Key features of the Mailster plugin –
- The drag & drop builder gives you an easy and instant way to create beautiful email newsletters
- 400+ pre-built email templates (free and premium) are readily available for instant use
- There is no limit to having subscribers and sending them email newsletters, i.e. everything is unlimited
- Send email newsletters about new posts automatically by scheduling your email campaigns
- Ability to track email campaigns in real-time, i.e. how they are performing
#13 – Newsletter Plugin by FluentCRM
If you are looking for a simple yet powerful email marketing automation tool for WordPress, the Newsletter plugin by FluentCRM is one of the best options for you. It helps you manage your customers as well as email campaigns. Besides, it also allows you to monitor your customer activities without leaving the WordPress dashboard. Currently, over 10,000 WordPress websites in the world are using this plugin for their email marketing needs.
Key features of the newsletter plugin provided by FluentCRM –
- An easy and instant way to set up your business automation by creating an effective email newsletter campaign
- Create beautiful subscription forms to turn your website audience into subscribers/customers and send them email newsletters automatically
- 100% self-hosted WordPress plugin to send email newsletters, marketing campaigns, newsletter broadcasts
- Get complete analytics about your email newsletter campaign like how many emails were opened, how many links on the email newsletters were clicked, and who clicked those links
- Connect your other WordPress plugins with FluentCRM and automate everything
#14 – Newsletters by Tribulant
Newsletters by Tribulant is the most powerful WordPress newsletter plugin of all time. It is an easy and robust email marketing solution that helps you manage your subscribers and send them email newsletters. Over 4,000 WordPress websites are currently using this plugin. It is the perfect solution for bloggers, business owners, and email marketers.
Key features of the Newsletters plugin provided by Tribulant –
- Create stunning email newsletters and send bulk emails in WordPress
- Professionally designed email newsletter templates, highly customizable and compatible
- Ability to import or export email newsletters, subscribers’ lists, emails, and much more
- You can insert attachments like images or any other file to your email newsletters
- Highly compatible with premium plugin extensions like WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Google Analytics, etc.
#15 – Newsletter Subscription Form by Weblizar
The Newsletter Subscription Form plugin provided by Weblizar is a great email marketing solution for WordPress users. It allows you to create beautiful newsletter subscription forms to collect the email addresses of your site’s visitors. And then you can send them email newsletters about whenever you publish new content or launch a new product. It is one of the most affordable WordPress newsletter plugins. You can get it for just $7.
Key features of the Newsletter Subscription Form plugin provided by Weblizar –
- Easy to use WordPress plugin, i.e. no coding skills required to create email newsletters
- Email newsletter forms created by this plugin look stunning and they are highly responsive
- Ability to select subscribers individually or in bulk for email newsletters
- Create email newsletters in any language, thanks to its multi-language support
- Smart integration with popular email marketing services like MailChimp and Mad Mimi
#16 – WordPress Newsletter Plugin by Noptin
Noptin would be a great option for those who are looking for a lightweight and easy-to-use WordPress newsletter plugin. It allows you to create unlimited email newsletter subscription forms for your WordPress site, and you can add them anywhere on your site using a shortcode. And the best part is that you do not need to leave your WordPress admin dashboard to do that.
Rest assured about email deliverability! Just install an SMTP plugin, whichever you like the most. No configuration is needed here. The Noptin plugin will automatically use it to send your email newsletters to your subscribers/customers. It is highly compatible with the WooCommerce plugin. So if you are looking for an efficient email marketing solution for your WooCommerce store, you must consider using the WordPress newsletter plugin by Noptin.
#17 – Newspack Newsletters by Automattic
The Newspack Newsletters plugin allows you to create beautiful email newsletters using the Gutenberg editor. It automatically connects to your Mailchimp or Constant Contact accounts to access the mailing lists for sending email newsletters, and that is too without leaving your WordPress admin dashboard.
There are 4 default layouts for email newsletters. You can either use any of them or create a new fresh template from scratch. Newspack Newsletters is one of the most reliable WordPress newsletter plugins because it is a collaborative project designed by WordPress.com and Google News Initiative.
#18 – WP Popup Builder by ThemeHunk
WP Popup Builder provided by ThemeHunk is a great plugin for your WordPress site. It helps you build almost all types of popup forms including email newsletter subscription forms. The plugin comes with many stunning pre-built popup templates and an easy-to-use drag & drop builder. So building a new popup form or customizing an existing one becomes very easy. You can show these lightbox popups anywhere on your website, i.e. pages, posts, and widget areas, with or without shortcodes.
#19 – Subscribe Forms by Premio
The Subscribe Forms plugin provided by Premio allows you to create beautiful email forms, embedded newsletter forms, and Mailchimp forms. You can create unlimited forms and easily manage them using shortcodes. There are 12 pre-built contact forms beautifully designed to attract your website’s audience. You can choose any of these pre-built contact forms, or you can simply create a new form.
#20 – Hustle Marketing Plugin by WPMU DEV
The Hustle marketing plugin provided by WPMU DEV helps you engage with visitors, generate more leads, and grow your online business. It allows you to create beautiful opt-in forms, targeted marketing popups, and designer-made templates for all your email newsletter marketing. The Hustle plugin provides you with a wide range of pre-built templates (including email newsletter templates) so the process of creating popups, slide-ins, and embeds becomes easier than ever.
Building an email list is perhaps the most important task for anyone who has an online business. Email newsletter marketing is one of the most effective email marketing techniques of all time. If you have a business website on WordPress and you want to start your email newsletter marketing, you can simply use a newsletter plugin. In this article, we have discussed the top 20 best WordPress newsletter plugins a WordPress user should consider using. All these plugins are easy-to-use, effective, and require no coding skills to create email newsletters.
So tell us which newsletter plugin you liked the most in the comments section below. Also, let us know if you want to add any other newsletter plugin that we have missed adding to our list.