Top 6 Responsive WordPress Themes for Your Business Site
Are you looking for a responsive WordPress theme for your business site? The WordPress official theme directory has numerous free and premium responsive themes. But, when there are too many choices, it could be difficult for anyone to choose the best responsive theme. To solve this problem, we have come up with this article. Here we will discuss the top 6 responsive WordPress themes you should consider using WordPress.
What is a Responsive Theme?
Before we can start discussing the best responsive WordPress themes for your business site, we should first understand what exactly a responsive theme is.
Responsive themes are just like the normal themes for a WordPress site. The only difference is that they are designed with a responsive web design approach. A responsive WordPress theme can smoothly adjust its layout on any device, irrespective of screen size and resolution. The only purpose of a responsive WordPress theme is to create a website that offers optimal user experience and looks great across various devices with different screen resolutions, such as PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Read – Why Mobile Friendly Website is Important to Your Business.
A responsive WordPress theme offers better usability and readability on devices with smaller screens like smartphones and tablets. If you use a responsive WordPress theme, you do not need to create a separate website for mobile devices. These days people often use smartphones and tablets to access the internet. If a website does not look good on their device or fit their screen, they will leave that site immediately. And they will never visit that website again. This will not only affect that site’s user experience negatively but also damage its online reputation. Therefore, every website owner wants to have a mobile responsive website.
Top 6 Responsive WordPress Themes
If you are planning to start a new website and want to target mobile users, you must create a responsive site. And for those who do not have a mobile version of their websites yet, they should consider switching to a responsive WordPress theme. There are thousands of themes available in the WordPress theme directory. Most of the modern WordPress themes are responsive and mobile-friendly. But choosing the best theme could be difficult when there are too many options.
Below is the list of the top 6 responsive WordPress themes that will make your web content accessible on all the browsers and devices used today.
#1 – Krystal by Spiracle Themes
Krystal is one of the best premium multipurpose responsive WordPress themes provided by Spiracle Themes. It is perfect for small business sites, blogs, and online portfolios. Krystal gives your website a clean and elegant design that will impress your visitors and enhance the user experience of your website. It uses the most popular page builder, Elementor, to create and edit pages. This premium WordPress theme is easy to use, and it does not require any prior coding knowledge. So if you are a WordPress beginner, this is the perfect theme for you.
Key features of the Krystal theme –
- With Krystal, you can easily create a mobile-friendly and fully responsive website in just a few minutes.
- Being a fully customizable WordPress theme, it allows you to customize almost everything
- It uses the most popular Bootstrap framework so anyone can create new sections with ease.
- If you are planning to target worldwide customers, this is a translation ready theme. You can convert your site to any language and engage more customers.
- Krystal is an SEO-friendly theme. The clean HTML structure and proper SEO tags used in this theme will help your website achieve a higher search engine ranking.
- The Krystal theme is available in both free and pro versions. The free version has the basic features while the pro version has all the advanced features.
#2 – Divi by Elegant Themes
Divi is one of the most popular and highly recommended responsive WordPress themes in the world. It is not just a theme, it is an ultimate WordPress page builder. According to a report, around 3 million websites in the world are using the Divi theme. This drag & drop WordPress theme has hundreds of layouts and templates for different types of websites. Besides, you can also create your own Divi layout and save it for further use. It is a fully responsive and customizable WordPress theme, perfect for your business website or personal blog.
Key features of the Divi theme –
- Being a fully responsive WordPress theme, Divi helps you create a beautiful website that will look great on PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- It is a fully customizable theme. You get complete design control over everything.
- You can build a stunning website with more efficiency and without requiring any prior coding knowledge.
- Divi is highly compatible with the WooCommerce plugin. This means you can easily build an eCommerce website and start selling your products online at no additional cost.
- This WordPress theme comes with a full set of theme options, user roles, and website support that make your website easy to manage.
- Divi comes with a complete theme builder. You can design not only posts and pages but also the entire website.
#3 – Soma by Spiracle Themes
Soma is another beautiful responsive WordPress theme provided by Spiracle Themes. This Bootstrap WordPress theme is perfect for your business website and eCommerce stores. You can also use this premium theme for your WordPress blog. It features a modern design with beautiful typography. Besides, it will help you display images and other media elegantly. If you choose this theme, you get separate sections to showcase your portfolio items and customers’ testimonials. You can also include a blog page, and do a lot more.
Key features of the Soma theme –
- The Soma WordPress theme is fully responsive. No matter what device the visitors are using, your website will look great on PCs & laptops, tabs, and smartphones.
- It is highly compatible with the WooCommerce plugin. This means you can instantly create an eCommerce store with ease and start selling your products online.
- It comes with a Live Customizer, and you can customize most of the theme settings. You can check the live preview while making changes to the website.
- It supports over 800 Google fonts. Besides, you can even change your headings and body font sizes.
- With Soma, creating a new website is simple and truly fun. You can create beautiful web pages using the drag & drop functionality.
- If you go for the premium version of this theme, you get slider functionality with cool animations for each slide.
#4 – Neve by ThemeIsle
If you are looking for a modern and flexible WordPress theme, then Neve from ThemeIsle is the perfect solution for you. It is a lightweight and fully responsive WordPress theme that is highly suitable for any type of website. With its mobile-first approach, popular page builders’ support, and compatibility with AMP, anyone with or without any prior coding knowledge can create a professional-looking website in minutes. In case you get stuck with anything, their support team is available 24×7 to resolve your queries.
Key features of the Neve theme –
- The website created with the Neve theme can be viewed perfectly on any device, irrespective of the screen size and orientation of the device being used to view it.
- Integration with the popular page builders makes it a fully customizable WordPress theme. It supports various popular page builders like Gutenberg, Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, Divi Builder, Visual Composer, and SiteOrigin.
- It is a lightweight theme so you can create fast-loading websites without putting in extra effort. On a default install, Neve takes less than 1 section to load.
- It is a WooCommerce ready theme. You can create your eCommerce store to start selling your products and services online.
- There are over 80 ready-to-import websites in Neve’s library. You can easily import a ready-made website in just no time. Neve keeps adding new website designs to its collection every month.
- Neve has almost everything that you need in a WordPress premium theme, such as translation & RTL ready, SEO friendly markup, fast & easy onboarding, optimized for speed, and much more.
#5 – Prasoon by Spiracle Themes
Prasoon is one of the best WordPress themes for your next website. It is a modern and user-friendly theme, highly suitable for any type of website. With its clean and responsive design, the Prasoon theme gives your website a simple but more professional look. Your customers will be able to view your website on all modern devices comfortably, regardless of their screen size and resolution. Theme documentation and video tutorials will help you understand how to use the Prasoon theme.
Key features of the Prasoon theme –
- Being a fully responsive WordPress theme, Prasoon helps you create a beautiful website that will look great on PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Using the parallax backgrounds of this theme, you can give your visitors an amazing user experience.
- It uses a live customizer to customize most of the theme settings. You can get a live preview of your customization while making changes to your site.
- It supports over 800 Google fonts. Besides, you can even change your headings and body font sizes.
- If you use the premium version, you get complete control in changing content colors and icon colors.
- Besides, the premium version has more custom widgets, and more new custom widgets are being added continuously.
#6 – OceanWP by OceanWp
OceanWP is one of the fastest-growing WordPress themes with over 3 million downloads so far. If you are looking for a good responsive WordPress theme with great features, you must consider using OceanWP. This WordPress theme has a wide range of pre-built demos using which you can build your first website without spending much time and requiring any coding knowledge. You can use this theme to create business websites, personal blogs, and eCommerce stores.
Key features of the OceanWP theme –
- OceanWP is a fully responsive WordPress theme. So if you use this theme, your website will look great on PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- It offers you the fastest page load time. And if your website loads faster, it will enhance not only your site’s user experience but also your search engine ranking.
- It is an eCommerce ready theme. You can easily create an awesome eCommerce site with WooCommerce.
- The OceanWP theme has been designed with SEO in mind so that it can give your website a higher search engine ranking.
- It offers you a translation option along with RTL (right-to-left) language support. You can easily translate your web content into various languages including RTL languages like Arabic, Urdu, Hebrew, Persian, etc.
- The best part of using OceanWP is their technical support. Whenever you get an issue related to anything, you can contact their support team and get your issue resolved instantly.
If you are planning to build a new business site, you should consider using any of these 6 responsive WordPress themes we have listed in the article. These are the few best responsive themes for your WordPress site. Please let us know in the comments section if we have missed any good responsive WordPress themes. You may also want to read the useful tips to improve the Google search ranking of your WordPress site.